Want to love what you do in an environment that values learning and growth alongside other high performing individuals? If you answered yes, IMG Academy is hiring.
Our unique campus is dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders, champions and influencers. We believe that each day is an opportunity to achieve dreams and inspire greatness. As part of the IMG Family, we prepare our student-athletes to succeed, taking on life with confidence and preparedness. Through our integration of elite academics, athletics and character development, our student-athletes are prepared to rise up to their full potential – whether that’s on the field, in the classroom or in life.
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
- Passionate Soul: Love what you do
- Open Mind: Never stop learning and growing
- Champions Spirit: Strive for greatness
- Helpful Heart: Lift up those around you
- Absolute Integrity: Always do the right thing
Job Title: World Tour Clinician (Golf)
FLSA Status: Exempt
EEO Category: Sales Worker (5)
Position Summary: This position will focus on all aspects of the planning, delivery, and execution of high-energy & entertaining golf clinics/outreach events. Position will require extensive travel to key international and domestic markets to increase brand awareness and lead generation to drive youth and adult camp programs and boarding school enrollment.
Ideal candidate has extensive golf coaching and sales/recruiting experience and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time to clinics and other outreach events.
- Ability to prepare and deliver high energy and world-class golf clinic to players of all ability levels and ages
- Facilitate entertaining, fun and motivational atmosphere during all golf clinics through hands-on instruction with clinic attendees
- Assesses the skill development of students and assists in their psychological preparation prior to training/competition
- Develops motivational approach to clinic delivery inspiring attendees to enroll in IMG Academy Program(s)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clubs, federations, IMG Academy Ambassadors and other key entities in-line with IMG Academy objectives
- Facilitate internal communication between appropriate departments to ensure proper handling of all logistical items associated with scheduling and completion of successful clinic/outreach event
- Management of golf clinic delivery- including but not limited to program development, training of coaches, creation of presentations and establishment of best practices
- Demonstrate the knowledge of all IMG Academy products, services and programs, including the registration and enrollment processes to assist in customer acquisition and retention as well as the technical selling skills to effectively communicate our value proposition
- Delivery of IMG Academy presentations to audiences of all sizes consisting of coaches, parents, athletes, and organizations
- Supporting and maintaining a high level of understanding of the four-year model for the Boarding School program student-athlete
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of IMG Academy campus, including the IMG Department of Academics to maximize effectiveness of communication and tours to prospective families
- Properly and effectively using the necessary CRM software and tools provided to effectively track ROI on clinic and outreach activities
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline of prospective and completed clinics/outreach activities
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal and company goals and working effectively with other members of the advisor team
- Maintaining close relationship with related departments on campus to ensure proper client transition from sale to participation
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in coaching &/or playing golf at the professional &/or collegiate level
- Experience in cold calling, following up on leads and generating pipelines
- Proficiency in all golf training and instructional techniques
- Expert attention detail
- Strong commitment to student-athletes and their development
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Experience in dealing with international clientele
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
- Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf, fields, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
IMG Academy is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.