Montevista Rehabilitaion and Skilled Care is actively searching for an experienced wound care nurse. The purpose of the wound care nurse position is to participate in and oversee the provisions of resident care as prescribed by the attending physician, consistent with accepted standards of care and within the scope of nursing training and licensure. This position will also provide direct resident care, and assigns duties to subordinate nursing staff as appropriate.
- Current valid RN or LPN license in the state of Oklahoma
- Wound Care Certification is required
- Nursing experience in a long-term care facility is preferred
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and accurate assessment and documentation of skin conditions are necessary
$55,629 - $76,532 /year
What this is