Must be a US Citizen to apply for this position:
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Serves as the principal financial advisor, drafts policies and strategies, formulates and executes program’s budget.
- Oversees all funding sources and advises on appropriate use of all funding streams (PD, ESF, representational, etc.) as well as appropriation requirements and limitations.
- Serves as the primary liaison with the Financial Management Center (FMC) and payment support units.
- Compose budget justifications and responses to inquiries from Congress, Office of Management and Budget, etc.
- Facilities budget planning in coordination with PAS leadership and oversees budget execution, providing regular status updates to senior PAS officials F. Provides PAS's input for the Mission Resource Request (MRR), Operational Plan, Spend Plan, Performance Progress Report (PPR), etc.
- Provides regular updates to FMC on unliquidated obligations (ULOs).
- Oversees program procurements
- Represents the section as a member of the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS) Budget Committee.
- Prepare briefings on program budget for Congressional Delegations and other high level visitor.
- Establish and maintain a program budget tracking tool.
- Communicate with the Corporate Project Controls team regarding program financials.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Obtain and maintain a Personnel Security Clearance/Public Trust determination/Overseas Vetting, as required by the TO. Personnel Security Clearance/Public Trust determinations, or Overseas Vetting may not be required as specified in the TO (i.e. TO performance may not require obtaining a Government vetting process).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or finance from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years of experience in professional budget administration or fiscal analysis.
- Must possess a minimum of four (4) years of military (MOS 2111, 45 Bravo, or equivalent) or law enforcement armorer experience.