Please use Firefox or Chrome internet browser to complete this application
Current Wescom Employees: Please visit the Career Center in Workday to search and apply for a current job opening.
We value and rely on the unique talents and contributions of our employees to absolutely excel in member engagement by Delivering Signature Experience.
Responsible for the coordination and oversight in the development of WRG software products and service offers from concept through deployment. Coordinates the process of defining, documenting, and prioritizing ongoing projects within the department. Collaborates with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including WRG Clients, Programming, Implementations, Computer Operations, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, and Support, to scope out the overall components of WRG’s products and services to the outside market.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Develops and maintains a continually up-to-date Product/Offer Definition for current and future products & services, with clearly-defined, agreed-upon data pertaining to product features, feature descriptions, integrations, service scope, release versions and dates, product pricing, and competitive positioning.
- Acts as a liaison between multiple departments including Programming, Computer Operations, WRG Sales, WRG Implementations, Wescom Credit Union, and other resources (i.e. user groups) to gather, document, analyze, organize, and prioritize market needs, and new application integrations. Schedules and facilitates regular periodic roadmap review meetings.
- Prepares and/or reviews and approves all Product briefs (which provide the content for material prepared by other departments such as Sales). Prepares and communicates new product releases and their release notes.
- Solicits routine, continual input from a defined base of WRG clients to ensure that WRG understands the needs of existing clients and prospective future clients. At the same time, stays abreast of general market and industry trends, ensuring that WRG’s product roadmap and enhancements are optimally aligned between general market needs and those of existing clients.
- Uses market feedback to move the product forward, through a combination of in-house or third-party deliverables (assessing relevant “build versus buy” decisions).
- Coordinates with relevant team members to develop and manage Product Training curriculum, including scope of training classes available, dates of availability, venue, and related costs as applicable.
- Coordinates with Application Development to define each new project or phase of development. Works with a business analyst to review the scope of work and obtain approval from software development team and stakeholders on the metrics of the project.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Strong communication, time management, collaboration, planning, and business and technical writing skills are required. Experience in project management and software development preferred. In-depth knowledge of credit union service delivery channels required. Must be detail oriented, organized, able to work well in a fast-paced, unstructured environment, and have a proven ability to create and foster continuous improvement. Must have professional conduct and appearance. Advanced experience with Microsoft Applications – including Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Ability to research, analyze, and document findings related to new products, processes, and services, including the ability to extrapolate Member acceptance, impact on other departments, and financial implications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team. Communication skills including written, oral, and presentation skills are required. Must be able to perform complex analysis and produce professional documentation with recommendations. A strong bias for action is essential.
Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events