The Senior Application Engineer’s primary objective is to support the Wynright Integrator Partner Network and the Integrator Sales team in all aspects of the systems sales, design, estimating, engineering, and technical support.
- Assist Integrator Partners in developing system designs which meet their budget and performance needs within the mechanical limitations of the equipment.
- Provide the Integrator Partner with technical assistance as required to meet their needs.
- Help develop and implement sales strategies necessary to profitably outsell the competition
- Support the sales process to profitably meet or exceed sales goals
- Support Integrator/Partner training, especially Nic training activities.
- Product Development / Standards Engineering Advisory – Participate in an advisory role in Product Development Design Review process to ensure that the needs of the integrator partners are being met with new product designs and revisions.
- Documentation advisory – Serve as a subject matter expert as required to assist in development of effect product documentation.
- NiC Advisory – Subject matter expert to the NiC Development group .
- Costing - Develop cost estimates for new, modified, and special product requests.
- Product Pricing - Create product pricing structures based on cost and available market/competitor data. Determine optimal pricing which maintains acceptable margins yet remain competitive in the market.
- Travel as required to properly support the Company and sales needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar field/career engineering or selling material handling solutions to the distribution or manufacturing market.
- Work effectively in the assigned position with minimum supervision: based in Hobart IN.
- Possess, thorough understanding of the details, features and benefits of all Wynright/Automotion technology and can effectively present such details to the indended audience (PowerPoint, Training Classes and Webinars, etc).
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts, ideas, and detailed information using voice and written communication methods.
- Assist Account Managers with analyzing Integrator/Partners opportunities with things like - product characteristics, productivity rates, process flows and cost details
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and after training, proficiency in the use of Wynright’s Microsoft CRM, ROI, AutoEstimator and NiC conveyor estimating tools, and other internal software programs.