Summary: Assist with the delivery of occupational health care. Perform radiological duties and procedures as permitted by governing agencies.
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures and take X-rays following established procedures.
- Practice sound procedures which meet or exceed recommended industry standards.
- Produce quality diagnostic radiographs and maintain a repeat rate of two percent or less.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with patient flow process and secure/stock necessary X-ray supplies;
- Travels market to provide staffing coverage and on-site services.
- Follow protocol of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient population..
- Apply the Minimal Necessary Standard when accessing protected health information.
- Communicate effectively with relevant Supervisors and Management while performing onsite services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RT or LMRT certification and/or licensure (including temporary license, if applicable) in Active Status.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “Leads by Example”
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance and paid time off (PTO). In addition we will pay for all CEU's and Licensure Renewals.
Equal Opportunity Employer