This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
ProKarma currently has exciting opportunities for Xamarin Developers that would like to join our team as a full-time employee in Seattle, WA.
The Xamarin Developer will be responsible for writing clean code to high standards, collaborating and partnering with other departments (both technical and non-technical), testing code, documenting progress, supporting systems and performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Android/ iOS application development experience
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- 5 or more years of web services development experience using REST, JSON, XML
- 2 to 4 years of version control systems experience (Git and Atlassian suite)
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or Android SDKs, XCode and/or Android Studio
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform – Native Development preferred
- Proficiency coding in C#
- Experience with consuming and understanding web services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging research opportunities
- Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with MVVM frameworks a plus
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.