• Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
• Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
• Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for CA Retail Solutions products within their organization.
• Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
• Responsibilities will include managing a significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth.
• Generate and Qualify Leads
• Source and Develop Client Referrals
• Schedule Sales Activities
• Make Sales Calls (new and existing customers)
• Negotiate Contracts
• Utilize Salesforce.com for sales activity records maintenance
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
• Follow up on sales activity
• Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
• Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
• Participate in sales and industry events
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
• 50%+ travel required
Qualifications:• BS/BA in related discipline (Masters’ degree preferred in some area) OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
• 7+ years sales or automotive industry experience
• Ability to tailor communication to the client’s needs
• Effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to systematically solves problem and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
• Able to operate independently
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications
• Must have a clean driving record with current & valid driver’s license
• Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred
• Automotive industry experience
• Experience selling to automotive dealers in a hunting capacity
• Fixed Operations Management experience in a dealership preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.