Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the before and after school program
- Ensures the safety of all children.
- Work as a team with Support Staff.
- Provide direct supervision of Support Staff.
- Communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff.
- Ensures compliance and licensing regulations.
- Maintain facility and equipment.
- Keeps accurate records, records daily attendance, collects and records weekly payments, and completes necessary paper work.
- Get trained on and maintain accurate records of attendance for Department of Social Services participants and EEC machine to ensure proper payment.?
- Attend job related training and staff development meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing enrollment.
- Follow the weekly activity schedule and leads a variety of activities such as games, arts/crafts projects, tutorial time.
- Set up for nutritional snacks.
- Clean up areas after snacks.
- Acts as a liaison between the Y, the school and the community.