Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Yard Coordinator can change yours.
As a Yard Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be to assist with organization and equipment needs within the yard, assist with incoming loads so equipment can be looked at and put on repair schedule, and to work with the Yard Supervisor on organizing workloads and daily operations.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You pride yourself on your organization and time management skills
- You have a strong aptitude for attention to detail
What it takes:
- High school Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of previous related experience
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Basic computer proficiency
- Previous experience operating heavy construction equipment