This position is responsible for loading/unloading equipment, data entry and yard maintenance.
- Must follow safe working practices at all times.
- Responsible for inventory by labeling all machines and attachments.
- Take digital photographs of equipment and attachments regarding inbound, and outbound transactions, and download files to appropriate data system.
- Greets all incoming customers arriving in the equipment yard and directs the customer to the appropriate GPEC personnel. (put as number one)
- Safely loads and unloads equipment and loose attachments for repair/service rentals, returns or pick-ups, new & used sales, etc.
- Maintains on a PC daily gate logs of all machine transactions and disburses it to appropriate GPEC personnel.
- Maintains yard in a neat and orderly fashion by properly arranging equipment for display by scraping yard and removing trash or scrap metals.
- Ensure wash rack and wash pit area are clean and in compliance with DENR regulations.
- Wash equipment if time permits.
High School Graduate
Work Experience :
Has operated or can quickly learn to operate various construction and industrial equipment.
Has physical ability to climb on and operate equipment numerous times on a daily basis
Must have beginner/intermediate PC exposure to enter basic information into mainly MS software; Be able to obtain a forklift and tele handler license. Must be able to work independently; Ability to read and comprehend shipping information and follow through on verbal communications. Demonstrates and communicates professional customer service skills. Must be able to lift 75 pounds; Must have a current driver's license; Must be self-sufficient, and detail oriented.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor my request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval. EOE/M/VET/Disability.