Now Building � Future Leaders!
Myers Building Product Specialists, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Warehouse Associate with a Valid Driver�s License for our Camp Hill, PA Location.
Myers Building Product Specialists is looking for a full-time warehouse/delivery driver. This is a non-cdl role. Candidate must have a valid driver�s license.
What you should know about working at Myers:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Receive in-coming warehouse products, commodities and materials.
- Assist direct supervisor in maintaining an organized work environment.
- Count and record receipt of materials.
- Stock all material received in appropriate bins or storage locations.
- Assist inventory control in counting and organizing warehouse materials.
- Operate forklift with foot and hand controls.
- Keep all bays stocked and neat to facilitate efficient load building processes.
- Use forklift to build outgoing orders for fasteners.
- Do daily inspections of forklift.
- Use forklift to load completed orders onto delivery equipment maintaining safe procedures and stacking methods.
- Delivers and unloads materials to customer satisfaction.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Special Skills. Clean driving record.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge. (Preferred).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and up to 100 frequently
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Myers.
Myers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.