Now Building � Future Leaders!
Direct Cabinet Sales, a Division of US LBM is Seeking Yard/Warehouse Associates for Our Dayton, NJ location.
We are hiring motivated individuals to receive, stock, ship, order and count inventory items. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now to join our team!
What you should know about working at Direct Cabinet Sales:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Yard/Warehouse Associate:
- Assist in moving product throughout the yard/warehouse and picking orders.
- Unloading product from vendors.
- Loading product for customer pickup or for delivery.
- Using a forklift to move the product.
- Maintaining inventory by labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock.
- Assist with Inventory control in counting and organizing materials.
- Keep staging areas clean and organized.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Yard/Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Experience. Cabinetry, Construction or Building material supplies preferred but not required, we are willing to train the right candidates
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to work
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Direct Cabinet Sales.
Direct Cabinet Sales is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.