NOW HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Founded in 1957, Raymond Building Supply is a trusted resource for the professional home builder, re-modeler, and consumer of quality building supplies and services throughout Florida. Raymond Building Supply is a division of US LBM.
While products are important, our success is due to our greatest asset, our people. Raymond Building Supply�s team of dedicated professionals has expert knowledge of our products and our industry. This knowledge sets us apart and enables us to provide consistent, unsurpassed customer service. We are therefore able to recognize and appreciate the important role and contributions all our associates make to our daily business operations, from sales to logistics, to administrative and customer service support.
Things you should know about working at Raymond Building Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate
- We work in a roll up your sleeve, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment
- We work hard. We are a metric driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task
How you will spend your days as a Yard/Warehouse Associate:
- Pull materials from racks, units or other storage areas to prepare for pick up or shipping
- Organize material in a manner to best ensure it arrives safe and undamaged
- Band material to assure safe handling (forklift) and delivery
- Remove lumber from units and place boards in rack, according to grade and length
- Remove defective and/or damaged lumber from racks for cut-back
- Assist customer with loading of lumber
- Maintain good working relationship with customers, fellow employees and management
- Maintain the appearance of the yard and racks in an orderly and clean manner focusing on his area
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- 1+ years of experience working on a forklift
- Knowledge of lumber grades and uses a plus
- Knowledge of methods of maintaining the racks/stacks
- Sound math skills
- Able to lift up to 90lbs
If you are a motivated individual looking to create and join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!