Crossroads Programs is seeking�Youth Support Workers�in the�Willingboro, NJ�areas. (4pm-12am)
Full-time, part-time, and as needed positions are available! The Youth Support Worker will make�a difference in the lives of young people working for this non-profit company. ���
*Perks and Benefits*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available (Full-Time)
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance (Full-Time)
- Paid Time Off (Full-Time)
- Training & Advancement�
- And Much More!!
The Youth Support Worker will:
- Help create a highly structured, professional and nurturing environment for the youth served at Crossroads.
- �Assess/observe & recognize verbal/non-verbal triggers and behavior.
- Have flexibility�
- Demonstrate patience & empathy
- Be a positive role model
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years� experience
- Bachelor�s degree in Social Work, Human Services, Psychology, or Counseling is preferred.�
- Must possess a valid driver�s license
Who we are: Crossroads Programs is a nonprofit 501c3 behavioral health agency celebrating 40 years in service.� We provide safe and supportive residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services to empower youth ages 5 to 21.� � Crossroads is an affiliate of Apis Management Services.
Apis Management Services�provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations supported are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply today @�http://www.apismgt.org