Support the manufacturing operations for the Zeiss CMM's and all related activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains safety and good housekeeping standards for the site.
- Working under current and approved processes
- Report and document non-conformances, CARs and continuous improvements.
- Coordinate, review and present all required reports to management and customer.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customer.
- Coordinate and support all activities concerning the Zeiss CMM's including programming, troubleshooting, planned maintenance, annual certifications, repairs, upgrades etc.
- Programming the CMM to measure per drawing specifications, and reporting the results.
- Devise and implement new programs and measurement methods that will be used to conduct quality control inspection of incoming material for conformance to specification.
- Manage/program all communications between the gage, the CMM Reporter, Q Das and report outputs.
- Participate in Gage Recall and Certification tracking activities.
- Make decisions within limits of general standards or procedures.
- Report near misses and incidents to site manager and cooperate with investigations.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of materials and tooling.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of gages and CMM's.
- GD&T format knowledge
- Proficient with Zeiss Calypso
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years of experience in similar position